Friday, August 7, 2009

Early BDay Celebration



Sorry we have not posted any updates recently. Things have been a little more busy than usual (we have less time to get into trouble) because Nicole started her job on Wednesday. She is a working woman! I (Jenn) make sure that she comes home to a spiffy clean studio! Her car is finally fixed, which is a "Rose" in itself.

Nicole surprised me this afternoon with three beautiful YUMMY cupcakes from Yummy Cupcakes (THE BEST CUPCAKE I HAVE EVER HAD)! I am the luckiest girl in the world! She mixed it up and bought one margarita cupcake, one Bday cupcake and one sprinkle on the side cupcake. Take a look at these beautiful pieces of heaven!


Thorn and rose of the day: Todays thorn and rose is the one in the same today. Jenn is leaving to Hawaii for a week, which is going to be a blast! But it is also a thorn because we will have to part :( And I will live without my other half in this tiny studio all alone in this big crazy city!


No comments:

Post a Comment