Saturday, August 8, 2009

Flashback to Cabo 2005

HERE'S A GREAT LAUGH FOR YOUR MORNING: So upon waking up today, Jenn and I decided we needed a picture at the top of our blog...We began browsing through photos of us together over the years, there have been a lot of years, but only about 5 of those years were captured with digital cameras so we were limited in our options. I began browsing through our famed Cabo Senior Spring Break album from high school and there were some doozies! Not to mention the memories that come to mind are also hilarious...too many to begin reminiscing about now! Back on topic, as I was browsing these photos I fell across my very favorite one of Jennifer. Do not worry, she has given me full permission (considering I too look disgusting in the photo) to post this photo on our site as it is truly hilarious and captures Jenn's first real night of drinking. Brace yourself.







No comments:

Post a Comment