Friday, July 31, 2009

Lost Car at the Movies Today

Thorn: Today I (Nicole) lost my car in the parking garage at Westfield shopping center. Jenn and I went to see the Ugly Truth which I will talk about in a second, and I parked in the massive parking garage and even took a picture on my phone of where my car was to help guide me back to it after the movie. I couldn't remember what floor of the 2 floor garage I was on and after looking around decided to have Jenn give me a ride to my car/help me find it! We accidently drove up and out of the garage at which point we could not turn around so I got out and proceeded to look around the garage for my car. Twenty minutes later, after having covered a lot of ground, a worker at the building approached me in his golf cart truck to ask if I needed help. I showed him the picture on my phone and got in the golf cart with him and drove another 5 minutes through the garage looking for my car (mortified because everyone who seemed to be way better at finding their cars staring at me) until I found it! Or he found it! Needless to say, I will need a map next time I find myself parking in that darn garage...jeesh! Here's the photo I took of my car when I parked to hopefully know where it was when I came back:


We saw The Ugly Truth today like I said and it was a good laugh! Not a GREAT movie but definitely fun and cute! Cannot wait to see Shutter's Island with Leo Dicaprio, and Couples Retreat with Vince Vaughn - they both look awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment